Saturday, August 30, 2008

If I had a Blog I would post the following:

January 17, 2008

Dear Diary,

I have been wanting to write for the past two weeks-guess I have all this emotion brewing & all of these experiences to sort through/process. Guess that's normal. I keep wanting to start an on-line blog like my friends, but though a lacking camera cable was an initial tangible obstacle, I think my true hesitation includes things like:

Do I really want to be
that vulnerable to lots of people?
Do/will people really even give 2 craps about my posts?


The question is: who is the blog really for-me? or others? or perhaps both?
I suppose I only have to be as vulnerable as I want; I can still have these kinds of "prayer" journals too. I don't know. We'll see. I have had numerous ideas already. I also don't want it to become some sort of narcissistic thing where I write/post for everyone to look at me/see me/care about me etc...

Anyway, here have been my ideas over the past week:

(Stay tuned-I have some catching up to do!
)

Jewels

5 comments:

Kellyry said...

You'll find that it's amazing what people do give 2 craps about. It's always the most random & inane posts that garner the most comments.

Welcome to BlogLand!

Jeremy said...

Welcome to the blogosphere Jules. Dang! I didn't see Kel's last line. I'm so original!

Ginger...blue skies tomorrow said...

Julia - This is such a great way to keep connected - love ya

Molly W. said...

WHO HOO! Another blog to stalk! Okay, entertain me friend! :) hehe. Hope you are having fun w/ Kels! Love and hugs to you both!

Rama said...

Yeah Julia! Though I'm not the best at checking or posting blogs, I'm glad you started one because I want to know how you are, what's going on, and be able to leave you comments telling you that we miss you...especially on Thursday nights. And yup I really care about your posts!!! :)