Well, bag is still overweight, but we have decided to pay the overage fees and just go with it esp.
since I didn't pay a dime for the plane ticket. we are taking the bags over to the Lansing airport later to weight them there so I know for sure where I'm at... sigh
And now we have no internet at the house b/c the phone lines are down thanks to a storm last night. So we are at the neighbors using their net which is thru cable and not down... thanks Jenna
anyway..next post will probably be from Philly!
Fare thee well friends!!
Jules
Monday, September 28, 2009
Phone lines & Packing Issues
Posted by Julia at 2:16 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
So excited for you Julia! Safe travels and keep us updated! Though I am quite sure you will. :)
They were doing major construction to the Joberg airport when I was there three years ago in anticipation for the 2010 World Cup. Gotta make a good first impression.
Post a Comment