In a nut shell:
meetings on: medical, security, pre-service training
medical interviews; language placement interviews
more great buffet meals at this amazing hotel
more information and booklets than 1 jetlagged brain
can absorb and comprehend.
Also met the CD (country director) this morn; he is cool.
we also met in our project groups ( I am community health); met our training staff; applied for more permanent visas had our pictures taken
busy day!
Tomorrow we finish up here and then head to Namaacha to meet our host families and begin our homestays.
10 intensive weeks of training beging Monday.
I will be getting my cell phone next weekend and it will be very exp. to call out but can receive inbound calls for very cheap. So get those calling cards ready and I will find a way to post the # once I know it.
ok off to bed as we have a 6:30 am start tomorrow!
Til next time,
Julia
PS Got the malaria drugs today
Friday, October 02, 2009
Information Overload
Posted by Julia at 5:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment