Hey guys! Only have a few minutes-long line at the cafe here.
Things are good. My host family is really nice. My room is good but the
casa de banho is def. outside! And they do some of the cooking outside too.
So it´s pretty much like camping sans the tent. Ido have a mosquito net so like an indoor
tent and a water filter, so I am safe. Plus we got the malaria drugs last weekend that I take
every week.
Language is coming along and the training sessions are a lot of information.~So pretty much we are
tired every day from thinking so much and in Portuguese.
So send me emails! I will keep you posted about phone options but at this point I don´t have
many options for that.
Cheers!
Saturday, October 10, 2009
Survived 1st week of Training
Posted by Julia at 12:18 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment